Thursday, March 26, 2015

Silly

Hello.

I've just done 5 coursework (a lab report, 2 research essays, a presentation and a test) in 2 weeks. 

On top of that, I went through an NGO training, ran a marathon, managed to catch 2 movies, celebrate my boyfriends birthday for 2 nights and had a family reunion. 

Also I visited a mental asylum in Johor and fell down 4 times in 4 days, resulting in several bruises and little wounds that primarily look like this: 



I think you can imagine the battle scars left on my face in the midst of all these. I feel unhealthy, ugly and fucking insecure. 

I've never wear contact lens since forever and don't even feel like putting makeup on with fear that it'll worsen the condition of my face. 

In the midst of these I too have thoughts of shutting down my social media account.


I'm giving myself 2 weeks of pure discipline and peace to make this life work. I know I've called all these upon myself and have no rights to whine, so I'm just gonna write this down as a reminder. 

I should constantly remind myself that procrastination is not on the list of achieving a good ass life. 

xx.