#RAGEPOST
I'm in tuition right now teaching but my 8pm to 9pm Tuesday slots consist of only 2 very quiet UPSR boys who gives me all peace and freedom to type this out.
I've just had the most stressful 1.5 hours trying to teach 10 year olds how the fuck should we use is/are/was/were in a sentence. For fucks sake this fucking boy kept nodding to everything I said and when I asked "So if I want to say that I played basketball yesterday, should I use was or were?" And to my amazement he answered "USE HIS".

For fucks sake. I'm out.
I'm baffled at how much work are the parents putting into their child's education. Almost NONE basically. I have a student whose mum just told him that Cinderella is only for girls, and that his homework is purely the teacher's responsibility. Another student whose dad made it very clear that it's the mother's responsibility to go to work, come home cook dinner, then send the children to tuition, then tutor them every night. Another student whose mother loves to send me messages that indirectly says "please teach my daughter subjects that I did not pay you to teach".
Especially at the second student. I speak to that mother quite frequently and she looks as if she haven't slept for days. If any man comes up to me preaching "men are the money maker of the house so women do all house work and kids stuff" I'll hope your balls get cut off - apparently it's too big.

Ok back to students being dumbfucks.
The third student I mentioned, I taught her BM yesterday. I was legitly surprised that she doesn't know what is "saya". I facepalmed, took a deep breath and tried to find a nice way to explain. I can't. SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT'S "SAYA" HOW CAN I STAY CALM?! I've been teaching her for a whole year and she doesn't know what's "saya"?!?!

I questioned myself for the rest of the class while angrily teaching her. Towards the end I was pretty confident that it wasn't my fault. Because fuck it, I'm just a tuition tuition and I only face her once a week. Her parents face her 24/7. Shouldn't they be aware that her exam marks are going downfall? Shouldn't they be aware that she cant speak any languages frequently (besides Canton cos that's what her family speaks). How can I teach her meaning of the words if her vocabulary for 3 main languages is so weak?! I have to tell her the meaning of a word in every language possible and let her choose. And she frequently tells me that her parents bring her everywhere she wants, so no way she lacks attention and love. From here you could clearly see the parent's priorities. Way to go, parenting skills at such a reputable level. -_______________________-
And most students I know have repeatedly told me (I'm their BM teacher) that their parents said BM is NOT important. Hence they come to class expecting me to spoon feed them and giving blur ass faces when I teach, and kept emphasizing that BM is stupid. And they showed zero interest. HELLO PARENTS, as long as your ass is in this damned country, get your damned kids to respect our national language. What fucking example are you setting to the younger generation? If you're not letting them understand what is respect at a young age, be fucking careful they're just leave your ass when you're older and mean.
I know I'm in no position to criticise and judge. I'm sorry for sounding like Gordon Ramsay.