Monday, March 9, 2015

lost stars

Hi.

Finally some (non guilty) time to just sit back and spend some leisure time. Basically CNY just ended few days ago and here's what happened:

Before CNY:

Deric got me roses for valentines!! Fyi I hate flowers so I reacted very awkwardly to this, til my mum called me to remind me to not scold Deric wtf.. my mum guys..

Spent valentines w his family!! 

My friend who got kicked out of uni flew to NZ to restart college. I'm a fucking sad girl so I hosted a sleepover as her farewell. 

moments before she leaves to pack.. Got my foundation clan back!! I'm very extremely sad FML. 

CNY 2015:

eve of cny dinner (play cheat a bit lol our dinner is a day before the eve of cny so everyone could join) with my massive family joined by our loved ones:

'Twas a great night. Very blessed to be born into this family. 

(Real) eve of CNY dinner with whoever in my family that's lonely wtf. 

we got our cousin to bring his dog over!!

last day of seeing Deric before we both part ways for cny so this is how I look like when he tries his clothes wtf. 

My man spent rm900 that day. Under my supervision he shall not shop for the next year wtf. 

Cny day 1: otw to kedah (I drove for 250km guys omg and let me just tell you secretly now.... I was actually feeling fucking sleepy and during the heavy jam, I nearly dozed off a lot of times sigh I'm so sorry family)

However we reached safely with my driving so no one shall know about my dirty lil secret. 

Halaman rumah saya di Kedah. Halaman rumah saya sangat besar and dipenuhi dengan pelbagai tumbuh-tumbuhan serta seekor anjing yang agak liar (itu bukan baby Paris aku).

We left KL at 8am reached kedah at 3pm lord bless this traffic. 

My gonggong who's turning 90 and could still ride a damn bike and eat nasi lemak happily. 

CNY day 2: as per routine, we normally drive somewhere 20 mins away to visit this old folks home my parents have been donating to since they started working. 

ootd was a jumpsuit!!

Oh and Mvonne joined my family for some temple visiting and food later on. No biggie. 

Pretty entertaining to have her around!

We had some famous kedah burgers that's crazy cheap for dinner. 

rm6 for all these. Guys and I was so fucking full. 

Day 3 of CNY: down to PENANG to pick wei's bf back up to Kedah 

Penang's famous lor mee!! I really like lor mee!!

My superbly tired face.. Unsure how did I survive in contact lens that day. 

We reached kedah by 5pm and had a mini photoshoot near my house. 

my kedah famous cousin 

Part of kedah's house


For dinner, we had the famous nasi royale kedah yes!! 



Day 4 of CNY: travel back to KL and Deric flies off to bangkok :(

Popped a motion pill and sat behind during our ride home. I felt zero dizziness. Lord bless pharmacists and chemists. 

Visited wei's bf's house once we reached kl then drove to Viva Home for dinner and a movie with cousins. Fucking tired so no selfies.

Okay got la this fugly one to Deric LOL. Damn tired ok omg idk what possessed us to think we could spend an entire day out after having to wake up at 5.30am to drive home. 


Okay moving on..

CNY fifth day was a rather chilled one.. Cos I have classes wtf. 

I've never survived without Deric before during uni days. So my breakfast and lunch mostly consist of me and meal only. Til the point i just eat brunch and skip lunch. Cos my classes are always during lunch breaks wtf. 

Being the carefree gf I am, I crashed derics place after class to watch the oscars and jog!


Sixth day of CNY: classes and another family reunion at a fancy seafood restaurant near Pav!

The restaurant's so fancy, the room we got assigned to has its own floor level and lift wtf. 

Also has its own mini kitchen

fancy fried rice that only took up quarter of the bowl wtf I'm so disappointed. 

My cousins and I planned to wear cheongsams that night!

my family guys! Minus Deric. Boohoo. 

CNY day seven was rather chilling too. so after a stressful lab class, I drove to derics place to sleep and jog. Yes I slept for 2 hours wtf.

me hogging derics bed comfortably cos his bed's so ducking soft

CNY day eight was pretty hectic. Had classes in uni, taught 2 hours in tuition then walked over to my aunts house for baitingong. Then I had to spend 1.5 hours teaching my cousins' cousin wtf even before I had my dinner. 

Not complaining much cos my angpau from his mum was pretty big. 

Prettiest baby ever. My cousins' cousin LOL. My family's pretty ass big. 

Then I slacked with my laptop with my cousins casually chatting til midnight. And due to skipping lunch for 3 days only surviving on brunch I now have a massive gastric FML. 

CNY day 9 I skipped class and head to KL to meet Yuki, aud, xiauhan and caiyi. Accidentally ordered beef and surprisingly beef doesn't taste as disgusting as I remembered!! 

Still a lil bit disgusted tho so I gave Audrey half. 

And on that night, I have aud and shengcheong casually dropping by for dinner!! Cos I'm alone and momma lied to me about leaving food. She left chicken legs for me wtf my own mother doesn't know what I eat and what I don't. T_______T

CNY day ten was spent taking paris to the vet (whining about her "pain" which after the vet's consultation showed NO PROBLEM). This lil princess can't take a lil bruise apparently FFS. We paid rm75 and wasted 2 hours waiting wtf. 

Then I rushed home to prepare for keanweng's open house. Decided to be brave and pull off a midi skirt look with curled hair. 

First time seeing Deric after bangkok so much feels ok omg. 

one hell of a night. I love you all!! 

Actually pretty shocked at how hyped Johyee was. I need to write this down so I could remember to force invite her to future open house events. 

And Audrey's singing voice was lovely. Ok another note. 

And Deric's manearrings suck BIG TIME. No lovey dovey til he throws it away. 

CNY day eleventh was with my family! Accompanying this Malay family friend of ours for lunch then I head to KLCC alone to run some errands. 
__________________________________

Basically my CNY ended there. I received so much angpao this year I'm so surprised by the amount of money I received. YAY!! 

I like my cny every year. It's always filled with loads of events and I had the chance to finish meeting everyone that I want to meet. And a legitimate excuse to leave the house without mummy nagging yezzzz. 

I'm just about done installing (free) Microsoft office 2013 given by my uni. YAY I GOT MY MONEY'S WORTH. 

Also my ptptn money came in. Told my momma to get me a car then she somewhat force me to move my salary into fixed deposit FML which means I don't have much money to spend.. 

Okay chao guys. I just had facial treatment done today so I don't wanna sleep late and ruin my smooth face. 

Nights! xx