Already first of July?!
This means it's been 4 weeks since my last finals paper, a week since my results came back, 4-5 months of working part time tutoring and 2 weeks of job searching... to no good news haih.
Speaking of my finals' results, here I took a screenshot of all my module's marks.
They didn't include both moral studies and Malaysian studies, basically I took 18 subjects in a year fml. Each semester has 5-7 subjects and each semester is 13 weeks long. That's what I hate about UNMC, throwing 6 subjects with 60 credit hours (600 hours of study) in a span of 13 weeks.
But to be fair, we got 2 weeks of study break before finals.... THE ONLY GOOD THING. But seriously, imagine the amount of stress you have in that 13 weeks (assignments + midterms + course group work + lab report) fml.
_________________________________
Otp w Deric now actually. One down side bout this holiday is that I can't go out much.... Just 2 days a week?! Fml. Before this I just lied to my mum that I have uni everyday from morning to evening LOL. I had 3 weeks study break before my finals and I lied to her about tht too. I made sure I "have classes" everyday and went out daily. Strict parents do create sneaky children.
Deric is not happy about only getting to see me for twice a week HAIH fhl. But now he gets invited to some of my family dinners hehe that's a plus point!
And he gets really good meals from my mum and sis, like this instant noodle my sis cooked for him, with extra seasonings and food LOL. I have never ate on my bed before and there he goes, slurping happily.... shouldn't the girls be getting breakfast in bed instead??
__________________________________
Come let's talk about my latest obsession: How To Train Your Dragon franchise. Watched both movies, LOVED IT SO MUCH. Cried durin the second one fml (wasn't expecting a sad storyline) and Deric next to me like "y u crying" -____-
Went home, downloaded both movies' soundtrack (God bless John Powell you musical genius), then watched the short films (YouTube Gift of the Night Fury, you won't regret!!), then watched the series show online: Dreamworks Dragons. They're showing on astro cartoon network every Monday 6.30pm too! (Of course I record it hahahahah)
I'm not that crazy obsessed with just one thing, now I'm starting to rewatch Friends the TV show and I'm equally obsessed too wtf. So hilarious and I could spend hours watching. But I don't wanna be that big of an addict so I limit myself to 3 hours of show per day (whether dragons or friends).
I spent the remaining time rereading Looking For Alaska ah my love. <3
__________________________________
Guess that's some bits from my quite boring sem break so far...
Au revoir!
Xx.


