Thursday, June 19, 2014

honeybee

Hi. 

Sem break has been GREAT so far!



Also, today has been extremely productive (til I can't even feel my legs, literally). Been having troubles sleeping the past 2 weeks. I fell asleep only at 4am last night even when I tucked in around 1am?? Holy shit I rolled around playing my phone and sleep talk and tried fantasising things etc etc but I just couldn't sleep. Had to wake up at 10.30am today and get busy. 

Got up at 10.30am, drove to deric's place at 11.30am after dolling up. Head to klcc!! Had chili's for lunch, went to Aquaria (YAYYY) and had such an amazing time. Left KLCC at 4pm and had to help my colleague to replace her tuition class (5pm-10pm) sigh. Only had my dinner at 9.30pm when my mum sent it over at 7pm fml. Had my dinner while teaching 2 students about divisions. Went home, bath and started composing music for Audrey for her music assignment. 

Now it's 1am and I'm talking to Deric bout my busy day and how my legs are so sore and my mouth hurts from talking and scolding. Hope I can finally fall asleep tonight...

I have a part time tutoring job at a house near mine. It's a home tuition centre where kids being their homework and we guide them, if not we'll give out handouts to do. I work every Monday and it's gives me around RM250-300 so why not?? It's super tiring and now I'm starting to feel attached to all 20-30 kids' education so I stepped up my game and tried to teach more haih. Such a hard thing to do. 


Today's 5 hour replacement class killed me. Students were so loud and mean fml and tbh at first I didn't care much cos they're not my students but slowly I got so pissed at their shitty attitude and decided to go all discipline-teacher mode. Screw y'all this is why you can't have good things. 

Aquaria date was good. We're planning to hit Planeterium and Musem next. SO EXCITED HEHE. 

Anyway, helped Audrey to compose a simple song for assignment and I thought I did well hehehhehe. My eyes were getting tinier by 11pm justnow while composing so I'm gonna give myself a round of applause. 


TA DA HEHHEHEHE 

Okay I'm gonna try to sleep now!

xx.