Mummy went for her monthly work trip and my dad lets me have unlimited freedom so..... It's sort of my fav week of the month hehe.
I love my mum but it's good to not have her around once in a while.
So she flew off last Friday. Here's what I did:
FRIDAY
Picked sister home from school and had an instant noodle sesh LOL. Yuan is quite a good cook I'll have to admit. Piano lessons in the evening!
Sis added chicken meat, egg, some frozen food and extra chili to this dry instant Korean noodle LOL. Lord bless her will to cook great food.
SATURDAY
Gym in the morning with keanweng and ssc then breakfast joined by gly and Michelle. Hours later, I have gly and kw crash my crib for some funny YouTube session and help me with my wardrobe dilemma for Joshua's farewell dinner later on! Life is great being constantly surrounded by the people you love!
Had Deric over after our dinner party and hang around til until 2am. We bought these Nerf guns from toys r us and have been playing with it together ever since fml forever in our kids zone.
SUNDAY
Family day! Had Thai food for lunch and head over to check out Cheras Sentral. Did some shopping and coffee drinking then grocery shopping! And then papa tapau my fav Sarawak kolo mee for dinner hehe.
MONDAY
I acted like an adult yeap. I went out and bought meat and groceries alone for my family hoyeah. Did some running then early dinner then taught tuition from 7pm-10pm!
Here's my students' name list. From august onwards I'll be teaching from 5pm to 10pm HAIH still a bit scared for that commitment.
TUESDAY
Met up with Deric for a casual lunch! Basically that's all because I started to feel a lil sick from that day onwards so I just wanted to sleep an entire day.
WEDNESDAY
Met up with Mvonne for lunch and shopping at avenue k! It was meant to be from 12pm onwards til like 7pm but I got called into work replacement. So we went earlier and came home about 4pm. Did Mvonne's nails and she dropped me off to work afterwards around 5pm hahahhaah like husband and wife LOL.
I would call this my most unfortunate day cos my period came when I was trying on this darling bikini top from h&m (which I bought hehe) and my sore throat got so bad I really don't feel like talking. Spammed strepsils and water. Scolded a lot of students during tuition cos I literally lose my patience mid lessons. My cramps hurt so bad fml. Sore throat + fever + period first day + 5 hour work + shopping session earlier on. Life.
THURSDAY
Yay meet up with Deric again! Went to bangsar's nutmeg for lunch. I bumped into my long lost aunt and cousin (complicated family history) and our catch up session was a lil awkward but I'm glad I did it.
Nutmeg was great btw! Then we walked around and head back home around 5. I bathed paris the prep myself for buka puasa dinner with Diana and Sara. ^^ drove us to mahkota cheras and boy was our dinner session great! Time flies so fast and I felt very sick but very happy. Drove home around 10.30ish and Diana and shez came into my place a while. Collapsed into bed damn early (1.30am) that night cos I felt terribly ill fml.
Here's my ootd for Thursday hehe rm30 dress from cotton on:
FRIDAY
Picked my meimei up from school and brought her to eat sukiya! Such a good jiejie right wtf I braved through Friday jam for this shit.
I felt extra sick this day cos my flu and cough got worse although my sore throat and fever was gone. Sukiya was sort of a comfort food anyway.
Rested a while and had piano lessons. Afterwards we decided to hit pasarmalam a while then met Deric up for supper near his place. T'was a good day and night. ^^
SATURDAY
Last day to enjoy to the max! Messaged my mum that I'll be heading out a while so in case she comes home I won't be in big trouble LOL. Went to Midv with Deric for TFIOS and Madam Kwan.
I've been in love with John Green ever since Looking For Alaska in 2012. Bought TFIOS right after my spm and only started reading it in 2013 when there was a major hype?! I was so surprised tbh why was there a hype cos I had the book all along and didn't see such a big deal (maybe cos I haven't even read it wtf). After I'm done reading, I instantly understand why was it a big hit.
It's the metaphors and words that John Green uses. It hits you right in the spot. Your bones chill to every words he wrote. It's that good. Plot wise it's predictable and average, but the feelings you'll catch and the messages he tried to express, it just hits you. So damn strongly.
Movie wise, it lives up to its' hype and pays a great tribute to the book. Most of the things in the books are in the movie. I was just unimpressed that the movie (middle part) doesn't show much of his good quotes and words from the book. The magic of the book was only seen in the end. Overall as a movie, it's still damn good. You guys should watch it.
Being a hopeless romantic I am, I cried and no I don't wanna brag about how much I cried. I'm a sucker for good quotes and words after all. I tried not to be influenced by the media hype and brag about how sad the movie is and how everyone SHOULD/WILL cry wtf.
And that's my tiny review yay!
Mum's home so I supposed that's the end of my fascinating week.
Here's to another 3 boring weeks filled with work. (Yay money!)
Good night lovelies. xx










