Thursday, August 29, 2013

levitation

Here's a quick update:

#1 - I'm left with 3 weeks of sem break *crieshard*

#2 - I'm dying my hair next week and doing dual colours yeap!

#3 - Been out for several outings lately yeap!

#4 - Spent a lot of $$ *criesharder*

#5 - Work is getting more and more boring and irritating ugh

#6 - Got my finals' results for previous semester. 4 subjects' marks ranges from 45 to 60, but I'm so happy for my bio 'coz I scored 74!! Damn proud man, I studied from scratch from 9pm to 4am. From battling midnight hunger to keeping my eyes wide open... omg I can't even.

#7 - Decided to be the main girl role in my friend's video.... (don't question lol)

#8 - Also I'm feeling super, super exhausted lately, which I think partially is due to my sleeplessness and insomnia from the medicines last 2 weeks *grumbles*

#9 - Momma is out of the country for 2 weeks :(

#10 - Hence, I'm running a lot of errands for the house lately too (and learnt that there are up to 10 types of garlic and onions wtf)

#11 - Written a few to-do-lists for life!

I'm a lil lazy to include pictures in so yeah this will do for now...

xx.