Tuesday, September 10, 2013

to fix

Hello,

I wrote a long, emotional post before this about how I feel towards the future. I have decided to hit "delete" anyway.

My new motto in life should be "to fix what can be fixed" because I believe that all these doubts and complains in my life can be easily solved by changing myself for the better. And there's absolutely no point sulking/whining.


Last Saturday I decided to join some seniors in my Uni to host a sports day for children living with HIV. It was a very tiring but memorable day. Memorable in the sense that these kids seem more lively and happier than when I was a kid, some of them not knowing that they have HIV. I've also learnt that human discrimination is extremely ugly. I'm guilty of discriminating certain groups of people too.

I went home feeling so blessed, blessed that eventhough I had a rough childhood, I managed to grow up strong, healthy and given the opportunity to do things I love without being discriminated.

So blessed to grow up in a surrounding where I'm constantly reminded of 3 things: to be kind and considerate, to be well mannered and to always aim for happiness.

Yes people, I grew up in a family where my parents don't nag/pressure/scold/hit/beat/punish me due to studies or bad results. Some of you are extremely jealous I know.

Speaking of which, I have did some research on certain charity NGOs. I've subscribe to WWF monthly donations since last year and my new favourite animal shelter to help out would be Second Chance & MIAR. Second Chance is currently running short on funds to build a new shelter to allocate 300 stray animals so you guys can help to donate here: https://www.facebook.com/PawsMission?fref=ts :)

Also, PAWS at Subang and MIAR at Kajang is running programs to gather volunteers to help walk their strays or help bath their strays.

Sorry for the free advertising above ^


On another note, I had my hair done last week! Dyed my hair and did 3 treatments! It's been a week and my hair still feels soft and healthy. *squeals*

On another note, my mum had her eyelid surgery done and she looks like this now: -_- (no literally she looks like that coz there's bandages and shiz)


On another note, I bought RM50 worth of good chocolate to celebrate me getting better from stomach flu, only to realise my stomach flu worsens the day after I bought them..

On another note, I'm off to Bangkok on October! Refraining myself from purchasing more clothes for now..

On another note, I'm left with 2 weeks until a new semester starts.

xx