My holiday has been doing me good so far.. I've finally got on the good side of mumsie so she's allowing me to go out slightly more now.. And also giving me decent allowance to spend ^^ We are also going off to Bangkok on October because she's getting her eye surgery done there (which means I'll be skipping classes oh well).
Last Saturday, I had my EBD girls crashing over my place till evening. And Deric came too! Deric stayed till midnight tho.. He tagged along with my family for a late night movie session.
family photo aw <3 p="">3>
I brought my laptop along so I could watch Friends while the boys play. The game was in the evening and it was raining heavily so it's kinda the "coolest" futsal session I've ever attended (which is great coz I had makeup on). Dinner at Shabu Garden afterwards with them.
Dinner was really, really good with them. It's been so long since I had a great group dinner. It's hard to even sit through a group dinner without having to constantly lighten up the atmosphere but with them, even after months of not meeting up, I couldn't sense any hint of awkward-ness. T'was a fun night.
And I had a haircut on Sunday! I consulted my hairstylist too about my next hair colour. Went out for supper session with Deric, Dave and Dhanessh at a mamak nearby. Talked about college and all and Dhan and I were pretty much like "yeah mm the science kids have nothing much to say" while the two others are blabbing about business and shizz. It was super last minute. Spontaneous meetups ftw!
just got my hair layered and my fringe trimmed that's all LOL
Yesterday before my momma came home from Brunei, I went out for futsal and dinner session with mah boys! It's been so long since I've seen half of them so I was really excited! :D
I was really vain that night you see hehe
Dinner was really, really good with them. It's been so long since I had a great group dinner. It's hard to even sit through a group dinner without having to constantly lighten up the atmosphere but with them, even after months of not meeting up, I couldn't sense any hint of awkward-ness. T'was a fun night.
And the plus point? I got home around 10.30pm and brought my sisters out for supper afterwards and my momma was not mad!
What ruined my night by 1% is that - I'm not a good driver at night due to my serious astig problems. So anyway, I was driving safely and confidently on my lane at 60-80 kmh and there was this doofus beside me attempting to cut into my lane. Since he was beside me, I couldn't see his signal (i'm not even sure whether he had them on), so his car just swerve into my lane pretty fast and I was shocked as fuck because WHOAAA DUDE WTF ARE YOU DOING. So I had to swerve too and honked him pretty loud because WHOAAA DUDE WTF ARE YOU DRUNK.
I was in his blind spot, so maybe that's why he couldn't notice me. But even after I honked, HE STILL SWERVE INTO MY LANE. And I had to stop my car and let him cut me and I was on the mrr2 highway!! Gosh I was so worried that someone might bang my behind.
Lesson learnt that, even when you are driving shit safe and you want to live long, some douchebag drivers out there think they're in some thriller film and do not wanna live long. This is the second time I have experienced drivers beside me swerving into my lane thinking they own the motherfucking highway. The first time was way scarier but I got over that already.
Anyway, it's 2am now and I'm playing HOUSE on fb hehe. It's a great game on doctors and medicine if you ask me. Makes me so interested in the medical world and I get to learn all kinds of diseases and medicines and treatments hoyeahh.
Nights! xx







