Friday, April 19, 2013

distance

Hello! I want to show you guys something:


this is an award plaque my primary school gave to me when I scored straight A's for upsr. apparently our principal take our achievements too seriously that year because we broke the record in the whole imbi upsr history, by having 17 people scoring straight A's. besides this plaque, we were also given rm400. such a nostalgic moment, really felt like a mini celebrity. :')

I'm feeling extra nostalgic these days, that I went on FB and search for my primary school classmates. I've already added half of them as friends years ago, but I wanna find the other half more. :(

Anyway, I've received my online shopping parcel today!

bought this darling beads headband from sheabelle.net! It's only rm8! how to resist!!

HEHE I also bought a pastel pink silicon iPhone case for rm 15!

Currently waiting for deric to finish his game so we could watch the latest (very devastating) glee episode togethaaaa MUAAHAHHAH yesssss people I'm making him watch glee.*smirks*

xx.