Wednesday, April 17, 2013

experiment 625

Hello! Today I shall write about some daily updates!

Did I mention that I've just received my longchamp planetes from US? Had deric's help in getting them ^^ Asia countries are all out of stock for this gorgeous baby so I really had to buy overseas.

Here's a glimpse of my baby, and my ootn for family fancy dinner night at bangsar. ^^ I'm so proud of it 'coz I bought it with my hard earned cash.


My relatives are calling me up to persuade me to study medicine.... I seriously don't know what to say. I've thought about studying medicine but I got rid of that thought 'coz the course is too expensive and the study duration is too long. Tbf, I am interested in everything but my major interests lies at psychology and performing arts. I'm so tired with all the stereotypes that says smart students must study sciences. Do you know how expensive and stressful the science courses are. T_T

I seriously hope I made the right choice to study science psychology. I'm giving up on everything else I love...

xx.