I woke up this morning receiving my online shopping parcel (again)!
skeleton clips from oh-temptations!
I love my hair colour here hehe although so sad to see my black roots growing. :(
Here's something cute - last night, I fed Paris using a new technique hehe. I left tiny trails and told her to follow the trails. >
well it turns out that she ate one or two kibbles from the trail and gave up....
Oh and I forgot to mention.... I kinda knock a person while driving the other night. My side mirror knocked his hand 'coz I was driving too near him and he was swaying his arm...... I panic but my dad told me to use a different route in case he chases us. I was so scared and my dad kept reminding me how careful I have to be and I was driving feeling so damn paranoid and traumatised. When I reached home, I ran to my room, curl up and cry. Called deric up to tell him what happened and he initially thought I was joking until he heard my voice tremble and break -______- My parents came in and comfort me and I cried again (not because of the incident, but because they were so kind to me T_T). So damn traumatised no joke.
Lesson: DON'T DRIVE TOO CLOSE TO EITHER SIDES.
Here's some productive work I have done:
- starting on piano exam pieces for Grade 6
- cleaned up my dressing table
- cleaned up half my wardrobe
- did hair masks
- bought some face masks online from shopshop.my (reviews said its no scam)
- bought a turqoise sheer long sleeves top from a singapore website for approx rm 25!
Hehe alright it's near 3am and I shall wash my face now and sleep!
xx.



