Friday, December 30, 2011

wise man says

In the afternoon  I was in the mood of doing productive stuffs and try to make the very best out of this remaining week of holidays 'coz tbf, I feel like I didn't enjoy this years hols as much as last years post-PMR life.. prolly because I didn't have a good year. Anywayyyy, I got lazy and procrastinated and I just spent the day and night doing chores and skipping tuitions and watching movies. TANGLED and DEAR JOHN ahhhhh Star Movies just read my mind. ♥

Things to do within these 6 days :

  • Facial
  • Orthodontist appointment
  • Remove manicure & cut nails
  • Get school books
  • Try on school uniforms
  • CLEAN & TIDY UP THE STUDY ROOM AND BEDROOM
  • Adjust my body clock
  • Get a new school bag
  • Get new stationeries
  • Fix my phone's home button
  • SHOP for cny :D
  • Upload pictures to Facebook
  • Primary school classmates gathering ♥
  • Watch as much movies as possible
  • Get rid of the eyebags asap


I just got back from the annual huge family trip and I'm still feeling all shaky and unstable like I'm still on the ship. And also feeling even more sick from all those long car rides. Nevertheless, I enjoyed every moment during this trip (well, almost every) and it's seriously a good getaway from reality, for once. ♥

Picture updates soon? :D (Sheryl I know you've been expecting this teehee)