Sunday, January 22, 2012

inventing shadows

I'm prolly the world's most laziest + procrastinate bum.

Leaving to Kedah in another 4 hours for CNY, being a typical Chinese I know.. I'm 50% done with my packing and it's already 2am.. Tbf, I'm so tired I could just lie on my bed and fall asleep within the next minute. Mr. Busy is too busy to talk now so I'm just singing songs to myself falalala.

I still owe everyone the pictures ughhhh I'm so lazy to upload all of them. Plus my internet's being such a bitch -_____- Unifi is coming soon though yayyers!

What's happening so far..? Besides school reopening + mountains of homeworks + endless tuition lessons + sleep deprived + pimples + bad news, well nothing much actually LOL. What a sad life I live I know.. I'm currently finding a place to learn my undang so I won't have to worry much later, and also trying to convince my mum to let me drive right after my birthday which is nearly impossible.

Grr I'm feeling so grumpy and annoyed now, or maybe I'm just hungry.. Anyway, my relatives went home hours ago after our reunion dinner justnow and yea it was a pleasure being all together again after the cruise trip. ♥ Love them to bits, really.

Updating my iPhone's song library so I won't die during the long LONGGGG car ride to Kedah later *groans*

.. and Mr. Busy is still busy. *GROANS*

Sorry to scare ya'll with this but that's how my ex classmates sees me when they snapped this photo apparently

Ttfn folks.

.. oh and, HAPPY CHINESE DRAGON NEW YEAR + HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE ♥