I just finish packing my luggage and I'm leaving town in about 7 hours? Yeaa last minute packing and shit but it's not like I'm the only one who does that. I'm currently painting my nails shimmery red and hearing some emotional Chinese songs, also loading some funny behind the scenes videos of my favourite drama so my mood will be slightly happy when I fall asleep. The annoying best friend has just went to bed so I'm pretty much alone now in my own perfect fairytale. Tbf, I'm not in the mood to leave town. I just sent my dog away to my family friend and I know their family loves Paris as much as I do but I'm already missing that little fluffball now. :(
Last picture with the fluffball before leaving
This is from a recent outing with Adina dearest. We watched New Years Eve and tbh, it nearly teared me up if I hadn't control the tears. It's so funny and touching and fucking relevant in the same time. Ya'll should watch it, really.. A good movie to sum up a bad year.. (and that's my face after indulging myself in my favourite cup of icecream)
A recent picture from a recent wedding dinner
Chinese lessons will never be the same without them (trust me we took 291480917 shots just to get this)
And remember the drama I've been obsessed about? This is one of my favourite scene.. the part when the boy was busy scolding the girl and the girl just whoop the words back to his mouth like that -
Packing in process
.. 4 hours of procrastinating and packing and I'm finally done. Goodnight, and au revoir ~