Friday, December 23, 2011

ouch he hit my heart

Err.. hi..?

This is so random I swear, but I really don't like leaving this journal dead. :( One day, I'll read back all the old posts and see how much I've grown and no, I do not wanna be looking back at an empty blog.

What have I been doing so far? Righht, more outings and gatherings, so much that my mum actually said she was gonna ground me till school reopens. I really hope she doesn't mean that 'coz I have a HUGE primary school gathering going on at my dear classmates mansion on 2nd January.. and no way I'm missing that!

Not to mention tuitions ughhhhh *GROANS* Especially Chinese lessons oh dear the homeworks that my dear tutor gives are literally just as much as primary school. (minus the caning of course) ANYWAY, I had my last Chinese lesson of the year today, definitely something to celebrate about but I'm not really in the mood to. Tomorrow, I'm gonna get up early, have a good breakfast and try not to piss my mum off, get a haircut, have piano lessons then head for Chemistry & AddMaths lessons afterwards, then only I'll start packing my luggage for a family trip.. which is on the following day, oops.

I woke up to news about the PMR results that has just been released today. Hmm tbf, I don't wanna be reminded about PMR, at all. I had the best year during 2010 in 3B and hell I'll cherish that till forever. I think the fact that I had a fever for a whole week just 2 days before getting my PMR results, receiving a very disappointing results for PMR then having to be mistakenly put in the wrong class during Form 4, is a sign of God telling me that happy moments will never last and they'll slowly fade away one by one. And I also think it is a sign of God telling me not to mess around for SPM as I've started studying seriously when I was in Alpha.. I swear if I've been correctly put to Beta/Gamma, I won't even bother studying hard at all.

Lately I've been feeling so melancholy. I just like to be left alone for a while, in my own world, imagining scenes that I wish would happen but never will, then feeling all grateful and blessed afterwards. I like to be depressed with my own thoughts for a moment then having to come out of my world feeling oh so hyper and happy and face everything with a BRIGHT smile. :D Don't get me wrong, but I think in a way this is kinda healthy, rather than releasing your anger at someone innocent and have people label you as "psychotic freak" or "she has to go for anger management lessons". Plus, you can't go around telling everyone 'bout your emotional dramatic emotions can you?

I think you guys are so bored with reading already, so allow me to show you the one thing that I'm so obsessed with right now : -


Taiwan drama 醉后决定爱上你 stars, Rainie and Joseph gosh they're so bloody cute, 

and HOT. Johyee found this picture heheheh she admit that he's uber hot too :*

I think I have a thing about buff guys, especially when they start hugging tiny girls like *oomph* then I'll go swooning and giggling while watching this drama series teehee.