Goooood morning earthlings!
I don't know why am I here on my miserable web journal.. I do remember having a few people pushing and threatening me to write at least a sentence on this dead thing while I'm busy coughing over the busy schedule of my "holidays". Hey, don't get me wrong. It is not entirely filled with outings or gatherings or dinners, but half of my holidays are taken entirely by tuition classes *groans*
And to top things off, my new maid is not arriving anytime soon so that also means having to stay home and do chores, oh and also cook because my mum's busy and I'm not a big fan of catering or outside food.
Things I've done so far : -
- Chores
- Learned to cook
- Watched hell lots of movies and drama series
- Had gatherings
- Had outings
- Celebrated birthdays
- 4 Alpha's Class Party/Outing
- Tuitions
- Piano exam (Distinction please *fingers crossed*)
- Shopping (for CNY too)
- Gotten a new handmade planner
Things I HAVE to do : -
- Tuition homeworks -________-
- Facial
- Haircut
- Manicure
- Pedicure
- Clean up my room and the study room
- Sort out my wardrobe
Things I'm looking forward to : -
- Gathering with my ex Chinese classmates at Concorde Hotel!
- Plan an adventurous and exciting outing with the girls!
- Another wedding dinner
- Christmas!
- Cruise Trip!
Somehow I feel like my PMR holidays last year is more productive (but also tiring). Oh well, we'll see.
And I shall go off now, do a face mask, brush my teeth, tuck Paris to bed and get some proper shut eye. Nights!