Sunday, November 13, 2011

dancing bears, painted wings

.. things I almost remember.

Another long list of updates (in ascending order)! Here goes - 

#1 - Entertained guests from Thailand w/ the school prefects during PMR holidays
#2 - Finals started off with Chinese..
#3 - Updated ze' iPhone to iOS 5 ngehehehe ♥

the cool notification centre! 

#4 - Cried watching the Karate Kid
#5 - Internet died in the middle of finals -_-
#6 - Started working and planning hard for Librarian's Senior Farewell 

w/ Sheng Cheong in Starbucks a day before farewell and hours before Diana's party 

#7 - Teamed up with May's best friends from SBS and planned her a gorgeous surprise party! Hell yeah we made her cry (y) ♥
Since 2004 and still counting! 

#8 - Diwali holidays started!
#9 - Attended Diana's surprise birthday dinner! In Chili's, KLCC w/ Adina, Nahd, Amanda, Calan, Natasya, Omar, Dale, Azfar, Emil and Nadira. (y) ♥

Appearance of the night!

our fairy princess of the night :3

from Nahd's lomo

the cake that ended up on everyone's face and hair.. 

#10 - Librarian's Senior Farewell Lunch in Marco Polo :) Made Derrick come too! 

lovely photographer and beloved birthday girl <3 

So I was the emcee, host, dj, backstage worker and photographer of the day (y)


#11 - Went to the doctor for the 218469821th time 'bout my gastric problems and had Deric over for some tutoring session 8D
#12 - Spent a few days of my holidays studying outdoors! But failed miserably 'coz I ended up shopping..
but I found this baby while "studying" :D

#13 - Hell started..
#14 - Took this flu pill that causes me to lose sleep, which results in sleeping for just 3 hours a day during exam week -_-
#15 - FINALS ENDEDDDDD
#16 - Attended my mum's cousin's daughter's wedding dinner in PJ :)

Me dress of the night :3

#17 - Visited my injured uncle in Subang and had a lil shopping session there :D
#18 - Had another shopping session in Pavi and KLCC the day after.
#19 - Exam results are slowly pouring in..
#20 - Planned to skip school and attend the primary school reunion but failed.
#21 - Last minute thing - Kiran's sweet sixteenth in Pandan Lake Club! 11.11.11 FTW ♥

Kiran's birthday cake that has like caramel layer in it and it tasted like heaven


classmates :3

group picture :D

#22 - Spent a whole Saturday w/ Deric and Synnie (someone *cough* ffk *cough*) in the afternoon and family at night. ♥ Watched 3 movies - The Adventures of TinTin, In Time and Tower Heist. 

Synnie went home :(

#23 - Spent the whole day in KLCC the following day with the family ngeheheh
Sister made me try my first Gino :D

I guess that sums the month up. I spent 3 days continuously out out out! Anyway, I was told that our dear teacher wants us to hand in our Chapter 9 Add Maths module that I didn't finish and we've already returned our textbooks so.. Whatever la -_-

Btw, Amanda Seyfried and Justin Timberlake was so beautiful in In Time. ♥ Tower Heist was over the top hilarious, well, mainly 'coz Ben Stiller and Eddie Murphy's in it. That tintin movie was quite exciting, really. I thought it's gonna be lame but it's not. :3

Oh and it's 12am now, which means.. HAPPY SWEET SIXTEENTH HOW JOH YEE MUAH MUAH MUAH I LOVE YOU PUNDEK. ♥

xx