Thursday, November 10, 2011

I really, really will/must find time to update/beautify this online journal of mine eventhough I know no one's reading it but I'm really bored with the way it looks now.

I really don't know why I'm here for the moment being.. I skipped school today, had a lil textbook crisis but Dheenish saved my life, fulfilled my bak kut teh dream, had an hour and a half long of piano lessons and about to watch some shows to pass through the night.

I have so many things to blog about! So little time.. I don't like the idea of spending the whole day facing my dear laptop, really. My piano exam's in a week time and tbf, I feel no anxiety at all. Probably because I've had too many "near-exams-but-no-exam" experience. You get what I mean? These past few days, I've watched numerous amount of shows and movies, let's see:

1. Hercules
2. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
3. Meet the Fockers
4. Mulan II
5. No Strings Attached
6. Crazy, Stupid, Love
7. Anastasia
8. Glee S3E01-S3E03
9. New Girl S1E01-S1E04

And I've learnt that Anastasia's real and the story of the Romanovs are rather saddening and Hercules' history is quite fascinating. Oh and Ryan Gosling is hot. VERY hot.

And I had a lil shopping trip in Subang during the weekends whilst visiting my injured uncle.

The sad news is that I've just decided to ditch my lil primary school reunion because it requires me to skip school but I can't although I miss them dearly. Another sad news is that my weekly Chinese lessons, which is the only thing that'll get me through a moody Wednesday, will never be the same anymore because the funny, witty and awesome SPM students are leaving, and there's only 3-4 of us fourth-formers left. Can I just bang a wall right now?

I shall eat.. Oh look I've missed my 11:11.

*curses*