Nak reverse time jap boleh?
I just lullabied someone to sleep with my whining. Sorry bro.
Why whine? 'Coz apparently, for the time being, I'm some bitch who's stuck with a tuition marathon next week and during holidays. I'm gonna go to school and only reach home near 9pm 'coz of "extra tuitions", then have a 9 hour tuition for Chinese again during hols. Yay me. Oh and guess what? First assesment's in a week and I'll have no time to study other subjects. Double yay me.
You know actually, it's not like I'm gonna study at home anyways. Whenever I see my bed these days, I just collapsed into it and off to dreamland I'll be. Or maybe sometimes think about life and sob myself to sleep but who gives a damn anyways - it's not like I'm the only one who does that.
With my ex class, laughters and a whole bunch of fun and love, last year was so, perfect. Close to perfect actually.
I think I shall end this post before anyone of you fell asleep too by the time you could even finish reading. Peace out dudes.
