Last update was on CNY. Hmmm my CNY was aye-okay. Rushing CNY homeworks till the wee hours of the morning wasn't that fun though. Oh and the long car rides back and forth to Kedah. But the best part 'bout CNY - red packets, people and food. Teehee !
So many things has been happening lately. I went out twice last week, which was quite unexpected 'coz I thought "someone" would say no. School's still a bitch and first assessment test is gonna be on March 7th ! Not that I care so much but I don't really want to end up last place in class. Alpha you know..
My piano lessons is still being put on hold, lord knows wtf is up with my teacher. Oh and my current internet is being such a pain in the ass, it keeps on going off after 12am, but lately it has been going off after 10pm. -.- Seriously Streamyx? Pfft. And omg, is it me or the weather's really getting hotter these days?
How 'bout some happy news. :D First, I scored third place in the school caligraphy contest ! I didn't even see that coming. Come on, for a girl who only scored 2/6 for her PMR caligraphy section, this is kinda BIG ! :D *applause* Well you don't have to exactly know how I won that. :B
And the above picture speaks it all. Finally after months, 3B has gotten our jerseys, with a few mishaps on it. Thank god mine was perfect. ♥
I kinda have a lot on my mind to blog about, but this should do well for a "reborn" post. Till then peeps, toodles. ♥