Thursday, March 17, 2011

forever and almost always

raindropsonredroses:

If this kid can smile, so can you.
If this kid can smile, so can you.

Although I really hate my life right now, sometimes, I'm thankful just to be born perfectly. I could be born to a poor family in Iraq or born to have a mental disability. I could be born and get dumped in a rubbish bin or I could be born to a beggar on the street. I could be born to not have food to eat everyday or even a place to stay. I could even be born dumb and fail in everything.


But no, I was born perfectly, I have a place to stay, I have food to eat and I get to study in school. Although I wasn't born with the perfect features, but I'm lucky that I'm able to fit into most clothes and accesories. I'm lucky to not be living under wars and poverty, under guns and knives, under natural disasters. And I think everyone out there should feel the same way too.

#justsaying