SUNWAY COUNTDOWN. :D Had our dinner at Atrium, then we stayed for countdown. Watched the fireworks till 12 plus then went home. Soooo freaking jam. -.- And omggg nearly bumped into Wailoon. D:
And during New Years day, Sheryl and I are supposed to attend this piano concert, so I dressed up and we went all the way to Kajang, and found out that the event's on 2nd of January. -.- HAIYO AN HOUR DRIVE. Then at night my sis and I went to KLCC and shopped. :D
So 2nd of January, yeap piano concert. It was okay only la. Then we had satay for dinner and when I came back home, I quickly pack my stuff and prepare myself for school the next day. My appearance now is student mode yay. :D No more coloured thingy ahahah.
Wokayyy school later. :D OMGGG I'M SO EXCITED AHHAHA. Everyone seems to be freaking out over class but I know I'll just go to Beta with all those 3B-ians. ♥ Since we got same results but I have extra B. :D Yayyyyy 2011 with laughters and joy all over again. (Y) ♥