HOMGGG Paris is my new love. ♥
Hello again. *winks*
HAHAH I'm too bored. I shall finish off what I didn't blog about, today.
So the day before yesterday, which is erm, 2 days after Christmas. I WENT OUT. ;D with a huge gang. Deric, Wailoon, Keanweng, Yuki, Xiauhan, Caiyi, Audrey, Mvonne, Nick, Ray and Jern Wei. We walked around the whole Bukit Bintang I think. -.- I didn't really bought anything 'coz I kinda shopped a lot in Singapore already. :B
AND my Christmas gifts are clothes too. :D YAY ME.
I have Keanweng and Wailoon walked me around to find my sis but kw leaves earlyyy so yea. Wailoon went home after me. :D
And yesterdayyyy, uniform hunting and badminton ! I bought a new set of uniforms and socks then I follow Aunt Chris and the kids for badminton session. Went home with satay. :D
BTW,
Is it me or does it kills when other people gets the same results as you, but they are treated better than you 'coz they have STRAIGHT A's but you have one extra "B" behind? -.-
Know what, screw you asses I have one extra freaking subject that's supposed to make me smarter and just because of that, I don't get treated the same. LALALALA i'm not a happy kid.
I HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGHHH INSULTS PEOPLE CALLING ME DUMB INDIRECTLY. CHINESE, YOU WAIT SPM I COME BACK AND KICK YOUR ASS. MUM, YOU SLOWLY SIT BACK AND WATCH ME GET THAT FREAKING A BACK.