first time to Singapore on a Christmas + fever + results = not a good trip
First day - 23rd Dec
Home, School, Airport & Universals ♥
I slept at 4am the night before and got up at 7am. Tired but excited (and a lil shaky too). Last minute packing for luggage, bathed, ate light breakfast and head to school at 9am. Met Johyee and Vanessa up, got our schoolbooks and went to the Skylite for our results.
When it was my turn, I sat in front of Cik Sri Devi and the first thing she asked was "You taking your results alone? Where are your parents?"
HAHAHH funny. -.- Of course I take my results alone. I need no distractions or pressure. Vanessa too, we went and took our results like an orphan. :B K back to story, so I asked Cik Sri Devi, "I GOT B FOR CHINESE RIGHT RIGHT?" andddd she gave the most painful answer, ever.
"HOW'D YOU KNOW?"
Completely speechless I was. Started to broke down while filling up the class form. They never asked for Chinese results so I just have to fill in 7A's, no B. Daymmmnn that moment was really, wow. Just pure pain, seriously. Dah la the "B" at the bottom lagi. See one nice row of A's and BAMMMMMM the bottom there. -.- SAKIT HATI.
K SO ANYWAYS. After results, called my mum to pick me up yada yada. Sis said my mum's gonna die yada yada. Tons of texts, tons of phone calls, tons of "IT'S OKAY YOU DID YOUR BEST" shit, tons of tears too.
Reached airport by 11.30am. Checked in, sit around, boarding and we flewwww. Yayyy? It was the most painful airplane ride ever. The results are just in my mind like 24/7. It was a fusion of mad plus sad plus disappointed.
After landing, HARD ROCK HOTEL YAY. ♥ Damn pretty fuuhhhh. Put our luggages and quickly went to Universal Studios. Played played till 7pm, had dinner at Din Tai Fung, walked around till 11pm. Sleep. :)
flight partnerrrr. :) and this is the face after results LOL.
THIS IS THEIR POOL. I KNOW RIGHHT.
And I tell you horrrr, Hard Rock bed damn nice. :B THEY EVEN HAVE THIS IPOD DECK THINGY HAHAHAH. FREAKING AWESOME.
Second day - 24th Dec
Orchard Road & Singapore Seafood Republic ♥
This dayyy, whole day in Orchard je hahah. THE MALLS, IT'S ONE AFTER ONE AFTER ONE. I tell youuuu this is heaven. :B It's like Pavillion to the power of 4 ! NO JOKE.
K so I kinda did what I said I'll do, kill my mum if I didn't get A for Chinese. I SHOPPED. :D Awfully a lot. Bought 6 tops there. :B Shops like Pull & Bear, Cotton On, daymmnn Singapore has them, twice the size ! But prices convert balik same thing.
After shop shop, went back to hotel, bathed and walked to SSR for Christmas Eve dinner. ♥ GUESS WHO WE BUMPED INTO? Nehh that Singapore actor/comedian in Money No Enough. Kinda gay looking that one hahah. Damn shocking. :D
Shopped in Candylicious after that. It's sugar heaven there, no joke. Then went back to Hard Rock, stayed in the lobby/bar for Christmas countdown. Slept at 1am. :)
80 SGD worth of chocolates. :( 200 ringgit. omggg sakit hati.
Third day - 25th Dec
Hard Rock's pool, Vivo & KL ♥
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHUNG YUIQ. :D Christmas baby. ♥
Woke up, I just wore an oversize tee and shorts then I went down to the pool. I can't swim due to being sick. -.- I was the photographer though. :D
After that, bathed and we took the monorail to Vivo City for lunch. Came back to Hard Rock just in time to leave to the airport. Landed KL at 6pm, drove home, bathed and went out again for Christmas dinner and cousin's birthday.
Came back to my place after dinner for a cake cutting ceremony and christmas presents exchanging. ♥
THIS IS THE POOL HAHAHA. obsessed with it. :B
tap tap. :D
flight partner back home. :) AND BIRTHDAY GIRL. ♥
Felt like these 3 days pass super fast and lots of things happened. There's tears and happiness and joy and holidays warmth feeling. Great way to celebrate Christmas but definitely not the right time or mood. :)
Enjoyed it though. :D