K,
how 'bout being kinda confident in a subject, probably 'coz you paid most effort in it, study most, do most exercises, get border line A grade in school, but PMR come out B. -.-
how 'bout looking at a row of A's, being SO HAPPY at first, then your eyes goes like O_O when you saw the B below? AND IT'S THE SUBJECT YOU CAN ACTUALLY DROP.
THE SUBJECT YOU CAN ACTUALLY DROP BUT CANNOT DROP. SUCKS. THIS FREAKING SUCKS.
Btw this made me laugh a while. :D When I called my mum to pick me up, she asked 'bout my results, then she came to fetch me while we rush to airport for Singapore. :B
Me : "B for Chinese."
She : "You crying? Tears of joy right?"
Me : "I don't know."
She : "HAHAHAHAHHAHA" - mum hangs up -.-
Sis : "WHAT SHE GOT?"
Mum : "B for Chinese."
Sis : "MUMMY YOU DIE LA. YOU DIE LA. JIUN SAID SHE GOING TO KILL YOU IF SHE GET 'B' FOR CHINESE. SHE TELL ME A LOT OF TIMES ALREADY SHE GOING TO KILL YOU. YOU DIE LA."
Mum : "I KNOW. She ask me whether can drop I say no ma. I know she going to kill me already. I knowwww. Never mind la"
HAHAHAH and that Sheng Cheong phone call too. Too sensitive to say it out here. :B But it made me laugh hahah. Kinda made my day. :D
K Singapore update next.