Thursday, December 23, 2010

across the water

9 MORE HOURS and results are gonna be IN OUR HANDS. :(

K sorry to remind all of you that but by the time you read this, the results are already in your hands. :)

Btw, look what my sister found :
Left : January 2010
Right : December 2010

OMG I KNOW RIGHT. So much difference. Early this year my hair was long and straight, no braces and even glasses was so last year. And by year end, permed my hair, had braces on and new specs. :B Goshhhh I miss that straight hair of mine.

Went Pavillion yesterday (again) for dinner and accompanied Aunt Chris for present hunting. Also had tuition and dental appointment. Freaking dentist idk what he did, I felt sick after the appointment.

Yeap I'm having fever now and I'm getting my PMR results in 9 hours, flying to Singapore in 11 hours. So results, good or not, is so freaking gonna affect my Christmas mood. -.-

My aim was originally 8 freaking A's but after some thinking, imma lower it down to 6A's 2B's, for Chinese and BM. K lower than that is simply unacceptable.

Btw, best of luck to all PMR candidates 2010 and good results for everyone, PLEASE? *cross fingers and meditate*

BYEE. ;D