Monday, December 20, 2010

drag me headfirst, fearless

'SUP YA'LL. (Andrew's catchphrase) 

You know as I type this little dead web journal, I feel snobby and lifeless and wanting to tell everyone what am I up to, in public. In the meantime, I don't really wanna delete or abandon it too. :B It's actually quite fun to read back you knoww hahah.

Okay okay skip to the main point.

Last 2 days, which is a SUNDAY, I went Sg Wang teehee. For the very first time after years. I bought this red spaghetti strap top and a "I LOVE ME MORE" tee from PDI. :D Walked around till 6pm plus and went home. Relatives came over for dinner. :)

AND TODAYYY, add maths tuition. -.- Oh the joy right? Tell you something, I stayed up till 3am last night and finished up ALL my add maths homeworks. Even the previous mistakes, I corrected it and re-learn. I feel so rajin and addicted. :B And after last night, I'm so so so proud to say,
 

BITCHES, I CAN DO ADD MATHS. My teacher's gonna have to take back her words. ;) "Not born for add maths." AHAHHA IN YOUR FACE.

With cousins & sister. :) Loving my hair colour *whip my hair back and forth* :D

CHRISTMAS. :D Look, presents beneath. :)

Vegetarian dinner ciao. ;D