Sunday, December 19, 2010

dancing juice

Saturday (today)
PAVILLION :D

HEHEH I shopped like mad today. Went to Parksons and bought 5 christmas gifts, oh and they wrapped our gifts for free ! :D Then walked around, went down and had a lil snack. 

OH OH we bought a new camera. :) Canon Ixus 105, PINK. :D I know right hahah. There's another camera we nearly get, more functions and shit, but sis said no need so much functions since mum said she'll get us a camcorder next year. I'm in love with the one we bought though, so freaking pretty. :D

Sooo we went to Cotton On next, remember the white top floral skirt I wanted from Cotton On in my previous post? YES I FINALLY GOT IT. (Y) But I changed to a grey top. My sister also got one set but she took the stripes skit while I get floral. (Y) Mum bought something too hehe.

Went to Mercato next, bought biscuits HEHE. Omg can't wait to munch on them, it's some digestive biscuits but chocolate topping. :D ♥

After that, straight went to Pudu for claypot dinner. Things my family do for food. -.- SOOOOO after dinner, went home. :D My lil cousins follow us home, so yea sleeping over. (Y) I did their nails and tucked them to bed hehe. Sweet hor. ;D

 COUSINS. ♥
PINK CAMERA.(and purple nails) ♥

2.30am and I'm going Timesquare/Sg Wang laterrr. HOMG SO EXCITED HAHAH SO LONG NEVER GO THEREEE. :D K toodles. :D