Saturday, January 8, 2011

alive but barely breathing

I take my freaking words back. Nope 2011 hasn't been good to me so far, I didn't end up in 4 Sci Beta with my Berdikari babes and I barely laugh everyday. -.-

OMG don't you guys realized that whenever you're happy or not worrying 'bout something, the next second reality just changes? The night before school reopen, I was happily chatting with Johyee 'bout being in the same class, the next day, she and the rest of Berdikari babes got put into Beta, guess where I flew to?

Alpha. Freaking Alpha. Turns out "teacher" got the wrong student (literally) and she might put me back to Beta or Gamma. Yayy? I got insulted badly okay. I know she's a teacher but she's not supposed to say that, AT ALL.

Troublesome shit. If after 2 weeks she still don't transfer me away then might as well stay in Alpha. Sigh nothing to say already, don't wanna offend anyone here or create any problems too. Overall I just wanna say, 1 more week and I'm not gonna be a misfit anymore. :)

A lil advice to current PMR students : - When you fill in your PMR results in the class form, DO fill in every single details and if you take Chinese, write extra Chinese too. Seriously. MUST WRITE, NO JOKE.

K I'll elaborate more 'bout the AGM meetings, homeworks, tuitions, staybacks yada yada next time. It's only 12am but I'm shit tired. Nighty nights.