Friday, January 14, 2011

turn around

WEI SHEN. & his sad head that was bleeding. ♥    

K make this the worst 2 weeks of my life. -.- I don't wanna elaborate much, later karma gets back to me and more bad things happen, I'll jump down a building. Seriously.

Conclusion, school's being a bitch.


  • Wanted Beta ended up in Alpha
  • AGM meeting turning into a popularity contest
  • Homeworks -.-
  • Confronted teacher and requested Beta, but got insulted badly
  • Got looked down almost everywhere I go
  • Not enough sleep
  • Stay in class alone whenever Straight A's student got called down 
  • That's gonna happen next Tuesday again


K that was last week? And early this week I guess. Then the worst happened. -.- Someone stole my freaking purse. Yes, with my IC and cash and cards and pins and hair ties, all gone. And it was a large amount of cash btw. Pooooff. Bye just like that. And I know it's never gonna come back.

To top that, the class switching results are out today. Guess what? I didn't get into Beta. Yeap you heard me, I didn't get into Beta.

What a nice week.