Saturday, November 20, 2010

sweet silver lining

18th November - Yesterday
School & Pandan Lake Club
 
 
  Who said SBU & SBS don't go along well? Meet my soul sister here yo. :D ♥ 7 years and still going strong.

I got teased by everyone because I still go to school after PMR. And now for this, I got everyone speechless 'coz I still go to school during holidays. Book processing oh wow. -.-

Reached school 10am and went straight to library, server down so we can't print barcodes for books etc. Sit around do nothing, watch seniors playing counter strike and write some book details. In the end, we had our brunch at the mamak nearby. Karman, Rebecca, Kamilia, Shakthy, Kay E, Jia Yi, Dickson and I.

Went home around 1pm, Joey called me up for last minute badminton with her SBS friends. I walked over to May's house after that. It's been ages since I talked to that bitch. ♥ Joey was there too. 3 of us and May's brother walked to PLC. :D

Played badminton for 2 sweaty and tiring hours then we had a lil snack there. Fooled around at the playground and walked home. Joey and May chilled at my house first. Checked out the yearbook and stalked people. (Y)

Joey went home first and next was May 'coz her house's like few houses away from mine? Awesome right. ♥ It rained heavily after that. Very nice weather to sleep in. :(
_____________________________

19th November - Today
School & Jusco & Cousin sleepover

Went to school, AGAIN. Yes. -.- Reached at 9am today and we wrapped books. Kar Man and I went back around 11am and we hit Jusco. :D Went to Watsons to get her stuff then we got ourselves a matching pink headband teehee. :D

Head to McD after that, she got her cone and I have my Milo McFlurry. ♥ Her mum dropped us for lunch and I went home. Had a short nap and piano lessons, then my lil cousin came over for a sleepover 'coz her momma just flew to Europe.

Yes this one. That's her being hyper and mean hehe.

I'm so gonna get this whole week packed up with plans. :) Nights !