Monday, November 22, 2010

god rest ye merry gentlemen

Before my farewell performance. :')
Bye straight hair ! :D

K my teeth freaking hurts. -.- Worst pain of the month is during braces appointment, followed by period cramp. Or they both can rank same together 'coz it kinda equally hurts. -.-

Guess what I'm doing? CLEANING MY STUDY ROOM. :D Hahha like finally. It's number 1 on my Post-PMR to do list. Fifth was get a haircut and I'm doing so tomorrow. :D Imma try end curls and bangs. Since there's no more school so no one's gonna see me if my hair turns out sucky. :)

Speaking of school, ONE LAST DAY OF BOOK PROCESSING TOMORROW. I probably say that a million times already but yea. Last day tomorrow, then I'm off for a haircut. Btw, we've finish processing 767 books HAHAH. In a month, 767 new books ! Damn proud. :')

So last Saturday I had no plans, mum dragged me out for groceries. :( Sunday we had Dim Sum for lunch and KLCC afterwards. The day didn't go well, thanks mum. -.- I was very pissed at her till I broke down. To be honest, I just wanna walk away from her that day wtf.

Hmmm today I went to school, then to dental appointment and supposedly badminton but plan canceled. All of us don't really feel well so yea. Plus SOMEONE doesn't want me to go. ;) Lil cousins came over for a sleepover so I kinda took advantage and asked them to help me clean my study room. Teehee. :)

Btw, their little brother, Wei Shen, the little boy with sunglasses in the picture I posted earlier this year? Wait lemme find it.

K THIS ONE. :D The left one ! 

Jiun, why must on heater when bath?
We need the right temperature to bath wad, later too cold or too hot.
What's temperature?

K Wei Shen, now my turn ask you question. Am I fat or thin?
*hesitating then look up* You're .. so .. tall.

Kids hahah. Cutest thing ever.