Boo !
Tuesday, went to school, spent half the day chatting with Diana and the fifth formers. First day of SPM eh. :D Hahah Derrick was playing counter strike before BM paper 2. NO JOKE. I asked him to play my game 'coz I suck at it. Then I had my hair done right after school. I permed it. :) And to be honest, it wasn't what I expect it to be. Video called with Vanessa, Johyee & Deric and they said it was nice sooooooo I have nothing to say. :B
Went to school on Wednesday for book processing, again. Carmen welcomed me at the door and she's like "TEEHEE" then Ms. Nina saw me and her reaction was "WHOA YOUR HAIR IS NICE GIRL" with her famous big eyes look. Yes her big eyes will stare directly at your eyes, that look. Went into CAC, saw everyone and they started laughing. After that only apologized 'coz they were surprised and they said it was okay? :D
Nope, Thursday I didn't go to school hahah. Mvonne invited us out to Pavillion but I have relatives coming over that day. So we spent half the day with my relatives. :) OH and I'm supposed to only wash my hair 3 days after I perm but screw it, I can't really take it anymore so I washed on Thursday itself.
Friday, went to school, AGAIN. Last day thank god. Processed and fixed the remaining books, TONS of them pfft. We had McD for brunch and played Counter Strike and Left For Dead 2 after that. Screamed like mad when watching the L4D 2 movie. Had piano lessons after school and I got invited by Joey to attend this Barbeque Dinner Party, all SBS students there hahah. It wasn't THAT bad actually. Got really tired that day.
Today, Johyee & Vanessa decided to crash my place. :D Johyee called me at 9am and I quickly got up and get ready. They came and we watched Mean Girls. Watched a few Glee vids and had lunch. Oh yeaa we had a great time pranking Wai Loon and played with photo editting websites. Hilarious shit. Then we watched The Blind Side. They went home around 7pm and I watched The Last Song all by myself to see whether it's THAT sad or not.
Guess what? It is. -.- I teared up like a lil bitch. Vanessa was right, she cried too while watching few days ago. The book's so sad, when I read my eyes turned red and now the movie? Oh my god Nicholas Sparks, you managed to make a few stone girls cry. And now I cannot bear to see anything related to The Last Song 'coz it really makes me think about the movie again and eyes go red wtf.
Oh yea, to distract myself, I painted my own nails. :D It's base coat with black top and a lil glitter on it. Very nice teehee. But it'll be nicer on longer nails. :(
K mata sepet macam suami dah mati. I need to sleep nights. :D
