Wednesday, November 17, 2010

long update of things

I had a long day yesterday and slept pretty early. So here I am, 10am, wide awake and just finish breakfast. Maggi. :D Brunch later in Starhill. :D

K I'm so bored I'm gonna write about stuff stuff. :D This pretty much covers up half my post PMR life. Tiring but awesome.
__________________________

November 4th-7th
Bali ♥  

Bali? Kinda awesome though it sucked at first. Everything there's so green and natural-ish. Pretty view everywhere. The weather on the second and third day was awesome. :) Very cooling. I'll put my part of the pictures up on FB later.

1st day - Thursday
 
 
 
 
 

Didn't sleep the night before, was chatting on MSN, texting AND skyping. ♥ Then 5am when my friend went to bed, I prepared myself and left for the airport at 6am. Had breakfast in LCCT's McD. Reached Bali at 12pm, family's friend luggage got missing. -.- had lunch and visited a temple with monkeys. We had dinner at the beach with the sunset and all, then checked in at the Radiant Hotel. I only liked the dinner part that day 'coz it's kinda my first time eating seafood, seafood only to be exact, plus the dinner with sands and sunset is awesome. :')

2nd day - Friday

Got up very early and watched some culture dance. Then we drove up to some hill and "visit" the volcano. It was like Cameron Highland temperature there. :D Had buffet lunch, shopped, visited TWO temples, but thank god it's 2 very pretty ones. :) shopped somemore and had dinner. The temples there has some holy spring water, you bath there and you're blessed with health something. I only touched the water teehee. Tampak Siring, go google it, it's really really pretty. The water's so clear you can see everything. EVERYTHING. First time experiencing that.

3rd day - Saturday
 
 
Sunset :)

Got up a bit later and visited a Balinese house. Head over to a souvenir shop after that and lunch ! We went to this coffee plantation and it was raining heavily, but still managed to drink a cup of cocoa. :) Everyone was very wet hahah. Visited another temple by the beach after that, had dinner on a cliff by the beach and view sunset. :D Very very pretty but a lot of mosquitoes. Head back to hotel after that and internet died that night. -.- Had some Bali instant noodles for supper teehee.

4th day - Sunday
 
in the plane on the way home :)

Woke up, had buffet breakfast and "swim" in the pool hahah. I don't really know how to swim, only float, so yea. :D Bathed, packed luggage and out ! :D We went to this road, something like orchard road, they had all outlet stores there. Had lunch at McD & coffee bean then shopped around whheeeee. Back to hotel, checked out and off to airport. Found out our flight got delayed nearly an hour. -.- Sheryl's flight lagilah, delayed 2 hours. -.- So plane flew away from Bali at 8.10pm, landed in KL 11.10pm. THEN Aunt Chris' luggage got missing, AGAIN -.- wtf. Settled everything and only reached home only at 2am. Bathed and slept peacefully.

Monday
Slept for 3 hours and went to school. Started filming interviews for our surprise farewell video for the Form 5's and Louisa played & taught me the farewell song she composed for the Form 5's. So rajin right. :'D
__________________________________

13th November 
Librarian's farewell party, Raintree Club ♥  

Us performing. :'D

Carmen picked me up at 2pm, brought my laptop along to help Sheng Cheong with last minute video subtitles. Ting Wei took my dress from Mvonne and I changed there hahah. So I was practicing the performance with the Form 3's till Derrick came, and I quickly did video subtitles. I did half already, then I forgot to save, the whole thing just go away like that. -.- Freaking sad case.

Had our spontaneous speeches and certificate giving ceremony. Then early dinner start. Meanwhile, Sheng Cheong and I was preparing the video for the Form 5's. Then it was played during dinner. :) The Form 5's faces was priceless I tell you. They were really surprised and touched. They had NO IDEA that all the while we distracted them away, main purpose is to film their friends. :'D

Form 4's video presentation was next, they used Zun Zen's song. Daymmnnn her voice seriously, awesome. Had the sketch show then it's Form 3 turn to sing our songs. Everyone was really amazed at the song Louisa wrote. She rocks right? :) It's a freaking touching song, self composed and thank god they loved it. :)

Played "musical chairs" but it was stupid hahah. Derrick was cheating all the way and the game should be renamed laughing game. He got disqualified for laughing too much hahah. Rebecca won ! Had a camwhoring session after that and went home at 7pm. :)
______________________________________

16th November 
Sister's graduation & movies ! ♥
 
Sister dancing with teehee. HAHAHHA I like to tease her. :D

I was sleeping so peacefully till this guy named Deric went into my room and scare the hell outta me. It was 7am okay. D: I looked horrible when I sleep, I know. Bathed and went to my sister's graduation at 9am. It was at my old school. :'D Got a place and sat behind. Saw Desmond and asked him where's his cute brother, turns out he didn't come. -.- I seriously miss that small kid. So cute can die. After my sister's performance, head over to Pav and watched You Again. Me likey. :D Then we had lunch and watched Megamind after that hahah. That one very funny and cute omg. Met up with my aunt and we had coffee bean. :) Walked around till 6pm and went home.

Little cousins came over and Deric entertained them, I just sit and watch hahha. They're like some old friends reunite. He went home at 8pm, I had dinner and tv + skype a while, then sleep at 10pm. :)
_______________________________

17th November - Today
Brunch at Starhill + Fahrenheit + cousin's house ♥  


Woke up at 9am. Yea that's what you get when you sleep earlier than usual. Had maggi for breakfast, watched Giuliana & Bill, bathed then head over to Starhill for dim sum. Not bad la the food there. :D Christmas decorations very nice also.

Went to Fahrenheit after that. I was talking talking then suddenly I felt someone holding me so I turned around, I SAW JOH YEE HAHAH. She was rushing so yea. :D Omg third time bumping into her while going out hahah.

Walked around, had ice cream and went home. Here I am now, typing this lame post with Paris next to me. Imma walk over to my cousin's after this and teach them some speech stuff since I'm so bored and seriously, I can't sit at home and do nothing. Not even a day. Dinner outside later too. :D

Kay my ass hurts HAHHA. Toodles ! :D