Look at Paris TEEHEE. ;D
HI. :D
K I know I've gone MIA for a week plus? SORRY but so many stuff has been happening. :D Bali trip, increased speed in stockchecking (1 last shelf YAY), performance practices, farewell preparations, farewell yada yada.
And yea we had our librarian farewell this evening. :) It was the bomb yo ! Video part a bit cacat 'coz I was doing the subtitles during the farewell, ALMOST FINISH. Guess what? Sheng Cheong's hard drive ter-cabut from my laptop, the video's in the hard drive and I didn't save it. SO YEA no subtitles. -.- Sakit hati like hell that time.
An hour of learning last minute movie making, subtitling, all gone down the drain just like that 'coz I forgot to save the file. -.- SIGH. But thank god everyone loved the video. A very big surprise. :) I'll write more 'bout farewell some other time. :)
So anyways, Bali & farewell pictures next time when everyone's done uploading them k. :D which includes me but gahhhh maybe tomorrow. :|
Oh btw, HAPPY FIFTEENTH JOHYEE. HAVE A SLUTTY BIRTHDAYYYY. :D ♥ Vanessa says bitchy birthday I say slutty HAHAHAH. Both of us cannot wish you 12am 'coz I ter-slept and her internet down. SO SEEEEEE, I say happy birthday to you in public. :D HAVE FUN BITCH. :D ♥
K I do proper post when I got pictures. :D
Ciaoo. :D
