Tuesday, September 7, 2010

mercy



PBC farewell 2010 :)

So PBC had this farewell for the Form 5's on Saturday night. After tuition, I went home and prepare myself then head to school at 6.30pm. :D Hang out with the Form 3 gang the whole night.

We had to throw water balloons at the Form 5's and Michelle took one balloon, held it high up her head and pretend she's strong, then the water balloon broke HAHAHHA. She was soaking wet even before the game. OH OH I had to accompany Sheng Cheong to the boys toilet to wash the barbeque grill at 11pm. Scariest thing 'coz the whole school was pitch black that time.

I head home at 11.30pm. :D With my hair smelling like smoke and eyes that looked like I just cried over my dead husband. I had loads of fun that night though. ♥

Btw I'm talking to Johyee now about Kean Weng's unwashed jersey for 3 months. 3B had so much fun with his jersey ahahha. We locked it in his locker and tie it with a nylon string. Andrew, Sara and Diana didn't believe Dhillon and they smelled his jersey, then they were like crying after that HAHAHAH. Andrew wrote "SMELL IT AT YOUR OWN RISK" on a piece of paper and put it on KW's locker.

On Friday, 10 guys was sorta raping Naufal and tie his shoelaces together so he couldn't walk. Then they did it to Kean Weng next and someone was like "BRING HIM TO HIS LOCKER. GET THE JERSEY OUT AND PUT IT INTO HIS MOUTH." 

I swear I laughed till tears came out hahah. Especially when we cannot untie Kean Weng and Naufal's shoelaces. Then Mr. Prostitude came in and there goes our fun.

And a lot a lot more funny stories in 3B but too much to type it out. :D ♥

HIMYM now. Byeeeeee. :D