Tuesday, August 31, 2010

rebellious fun

I'm so thankful that I went to school today. :) Except for the gastric part though. Skip that. I had fun and I mean what I said. :)

What happens when Diana brought her DSLR to school and Adina holds it for her? 100 over pictures and none of them are sane. :D


Camwhore + Baseball in class + Freaks = ♥

We played baseball in class. :D Awesome right? We lock the door then push the tables towards the middle so there's more place to run. Diana hit the ball and it kinda bang into quite a number of people, it's okay we still love you. :D Mr. Robert came in and we stopped. Then he went like "carry on what were you doing". We continued the game by running, so he went like "OH MY GOD CLASS SHAKING LA" then he went out.

& we sorta tripped on the wire and the row of classes didn't have electricity.

Got back Geo paper and went home. :) I went to the doctor though, gastric. -.- Slept through the pain and didn't have much energy to go to tuition so I decided to stay at home and did a bit of Maths and Geo. OHHH I hear fireworks now, HAPPY 53RD BIRTHDAY, MALAYSIA. ♥

Bye.