Collaboration of Sara's "JUSTIN BI-" and Andrew's "-BLE + drawing" :D
Laughed like mad when I opened my notebook with Brandy next to me. :D
Details of the week
- Bye A's in Chinese, History, Living Skills and Geography. And BM too.
- Kiss my ass, trials. :D PMR's next ! :D
- I miss my laptop. :( Feels great touching it after 5 days of not doing so. :')
- To be honest, I really plan to study during last weekend but failed, due to cramps. -.- Hurts like hell till I can't move, yea that's how bad it is.
- I realized everything bad always come during exams.
- I'm supposed to go to SBS's Chinese Society One Day Camp, I promised my one day camp group that I'll be there. Sorry. :\
- I promised them that I might go to VI's and other camps and carnivals too. SORRY AGAIN. :\
- Screw you lucky people who's not going to school tomorrow.
- I have 2 bruises and I don't know where they come from.
- Andrew passed me a piece of paper and said "you have a job", the paper says "PERTANDINGAN HIASAN KELAS SEMPENA SAMBUTAN BULAN KEMERDEKAAN 2010". Screw you, ass. -.-
- Good news is I made him promise to do half the work. Yay me.
- OMG I'm in love with the villain from Night At the Museum 2. Kahmunrah. :D The way he talk is so cute can die hahah.
- The last time I watched that movie was with Syn and Vanessa, we escaped from VI's PBC preparation and had a lil girl fun time. :D ♥
- I had an awesome week with the classmates after 2 weeks of Bengkel. :D
- I spent 3 hours laughing like mad hyena on Tuesday with Johyee, Vero, Jackie, Brandy and Shoba. ♥ you girls soooo much. :D
- I laughed till I lost my breath and tears came out. :D The last time that happened was in Bilik Pameran with Vero, Kas, Vanessa, Johyee and everyone else. Oh gosh that moment was epic. :'D
- Katy Perry's new song "Peacock" is very disturbing BUT NICE. :D
- For a moment, I forgot that I have school tomorrow. -.-
Dheen. Me. Dhillon.
"Nan unay kadili kiren"
"Naan unayy kadilii kirenn"
"YES"
"EH I LEARNT SOMETHING NEW TODAY. Nanunaykadilikiren"
"*stoned* What african language you talking now?"
Btw, 3B collected nearly 600 bucks out of 34 of us for Alyaa. Get well soon babe. :) ♥
Nighty nights. :)