Board 2010/2011 :)
Congratulations whoever who made into the list. So happy for you all. :D Especially Rebecca. :D It's still sad though, looking at the previous board retiring. They did a very, VERY great job. Yes they're strict and the meetings pile up most of my rest time but still, they're awesome leaders and I salute you guys. :) My hat goes off to you.
&& I know I screwed up my interview so badly but I have no idea how I managed to get the post I applied for, so thank youuuuu. :D It was scary though to hear my name being mentioned the last among Form 3's. Oh and I didn't wanna tell anyone about this yet but since almost everyone already found out through sources, gahh. :| Vice secretary talking here yo. :D
TRIALS. D: It was okay? Yeah 'coz everyone kinda "studied earlier" already so what's the point. 6 papers down and 7 more to go. :)
Oh talk about the Chinese paper. No one did the caligraphy section because there's no paper for us. Oh my god if you know we're gonna sit for the paper then could you at least prepare it earlier? Last time it was letting the whole stack of exam papers go missing and now this. Seriously gth.
Okay let's do some meditation now and get some shut eye. *inhale, exhale*
Good night. :)