Sunday, September 12, 2010

if you ever loved somebody

put your hands up :D or fly kisses idk.

HI.

So how was my holidays? How 'bout a holiday where I didn't really study at all, never really go out and sleep late every night? & my dad just came home this afternoon, after like 6 months of not seeing him? I don't really feel happy or excited 'bout him coming back anyways. So overall, screw unproductive holidays, I rather be in school doing at least SOMETHING.

Btw, I went to Parkroyal for dinner last night. And it kinda suck. The only thing I like was their chocolate cake. <3 And seriously I need to continue hunting for PMR Science Past Year Questions and start doing them before school reopens AND before Pn. F skins me alive.

I slept pretty late last night, and yea I do mean late, then my mum dragged me out of bed early. -.- She used "DAD'S COMING HOME" as an excuse to get me up. ANYWAYSSS, I plan to sleep early tonight but not working, It's like 2am plus and I'm still wide awake. WIDE AWAKE I tell you.

On the other hand, I'm going to KLCC laterrrrr. Book fair I think. And tuition's canceled for this whole week TEEHEE. :D No no actually I prefer going to tuition to AT LEAST get some studying done. Screw holidays fml.

So that's basically my "holidays". The only fun time was during PBC night farewell party, and late night chats. :'D Oh and my mum wants to read and study my exam and test papers all of a sudden, damn weird, don't know what's gonna happen later. *cross fingers*

So, have you met Ted? :D So, how was your holidays?