
Err, hello.
I'm not supposed to be here but heck, I miss writing out about what's happening lately. It'll be just a short and summarized update 'coz I gotta be fast.
School was tiring. I don't know why I'm so sleepy these days. I used to be someone that could sleep for 2 hours and still go to school hyper. Now sleep 5 hours and still so tired. Less staybacks this week. Thank god for that.
Tuitions was exhausting but okay. Wednesday tuition was crappy though. My eyelid's skin got worst and I had to see the doctor at like, 11pm? Actually I have no intention of going there but May was like "NO YOU HAVE TO GO, I WANNA SEE YOUR PRETTY EYES." So yea. :) On that day somemore I have a lot of homeworks.
This week's a hectic week. I have teacher's day games to plan, NIE program for Minggu PSS to plan (somehow I don't think it's gonna work out since we had lost ALL of our newspapers), proposals to write, 1 Malaysia board to do, 50 schools to call again and I JUST STARTED STUDYING. :O
I know. I need to start chasing time now.
I went to Melaka with Carmen's family on Friday and Saturday. Got home yesterday, tuition then went out for dinner again. I studied a bit though. :)
Today I did half the library board and a bit of Maths/Science. Gonna stay up late tonight and study BM since there's a mini exam tomorrow.
Oh that reminds me. Happy teachers day Mama Berdikari, Cik Sri Devi. YOU ROCK SOCKS AND I LOVE YOU LOADS. 3 Berdikari love you loads. We're so sorry that we kinda drop the class' reputation (maybe yours too) for being the noisiest class and also the dirtiest class plus problematic class but despite all those scoldings and lectures, we still love you. Always do. You're like the smexiest awesomest teacher we ever had. ♥
Oh and any 3B's reading this, bring your Kamus tomorrow. You do not wanna copy 40 objective questions don't you?
TTFN.