Sunday, May 9, 2010

naturally.

I'm sorry if you still can't accept that that's the fact.

So anyways, what I did this week?

  • Started calling 56 schools for Chinese Society One Day Camp. FINALLY FINISH. Though there's a lot of troubles trying to just get ONE CORRECT PHONE NUMBER.
  • Actually I'm lying. I haven't finish calling. I gotta find Lisa tomorrow 'coz there's a lot of wrong numbers.
  • Had the longest librarian meeting on Friday. 1pm to 4pm. Ass sakit.
  • Gotten new and overdue jobs. :\
  • Handed in my fucking KGT, that only took me 1 night to finish. :D
  • Bought a new skirt. Uniform long skirt. :)
  • Finished quite a lot of homeworks in school. :)
  • Learned new songs on both piano and guitar. :)
  • Science nightmares are back to haunt me.

And I have, 2 boards, 1 proposals, 8 subjects and 1 event to be done, revised and planned before exam. Guess what? I haven't started on ANYTHING yet.

I desperately need to get some work done. Lalalallala.

Say only. I'm still blogging here.

Lol seriously. I think I'll start now.

FYI. MY MAID'S COMING BACK IN LESS THAN 48 HOURS. LOVE LOVE LOVE. <3

ttfn.