"Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack in that mother fucking reflection."
I feel so random now.
Vanessa was supposed to come over and teman me study. :(
Ice cream on a Sunday is bliss.
Study is sexy. The results are sexier. Rewards are the sexiest.
I wanna watch Glee.
I like the part where Kurt cheek kiss Mercedes in that Madonna episode.
I'm addicted to the song Like A Prayer.
I woke up early this morning with no reason.
Went to the orphanage last Friday with 20 people. Tiring, fun, exhausting, scared. I'll write about that after exams.
I'm unhappy.
When I'm unhappy, every single thing people say makes me mad.
Every single thing people do make me mad.
Every single thing people tweet make me mad.
Text messages make me mad.
Sucky english makes me mad.
Facebook makes me mad.
Okay seriously this is getting annoying. I might get mad at myself.
I hate hypocrites.
Yesterday's 3 hours tuition was okay. I was very sleepy.
If it wasn't for Aiza's and Nadja's chocolates, I might fall asleep.
I love Taylor Swift's Fearless music video. :)
Mum's going to Korea when I'm having my PMR.
She needed that anyways, have fun?
I'm gonna use a new method to study.
Derrick is still chasing after my 1Malaysia board.
Puan Sareah turned down my teacher's day games proposal. It's back on the papers and computer again.
I'm gonna wear long skirt on teacher's day with Carmen. For fun. :D
I miss Tumblr. :(
Okay now people who make up stories makes me very very mad.
Lalallalalalala see you guys later, or next week.
Sorry if you go blind after reading this. I just wasted 5 minutes of your life.
Buh-bye and all the best for exams.