OWHMAIGAWD WE FINISHED DIAGNOSTICS. :D
Good luck to those who are still having exams, TEE-HEEE. :D
I'm sorry if that sounded evil.
Anyways, this week is one hectic week. :(
- I screwed up half my exam papers. ALL thanks to KH, Sejarah, Geography and useless non-PMR subjects.
- I extracted two teeth today. :D 2 more next week, braces' on second week of holidays. Everything's like so fast now. :O
- Form 3 librarians are gonna entertain the Indonesian visitors next Monday. Woo hoo ! :D I wanna wear long skirt on that day. Hmmm.
- I can't believe I'm so far behind from Glee. LADY GLEEGLEE EPISODE IS ALREADY OUT IN US. :(
- Is it me or everyday in this week when I'm on my way to school in the morning, there's always this song, "IIIIII'LLLLLLLL NEVER BE THE SAAAAMEEE, IF WE EVER MEET AGAIN." Then during exam it gets stuck in my head. I like the song though. :D
- I didn't study for Sivik and Seni 'coz my class told me not to and they locked the grill immediately.
- End up everyone tembak all and slept for the whole exam. When I woke up after Sivik exam, everyone's heads are down. EVERYONE. HAHAH. Even our maths teacher was blabbing something about it.
- Okayy Andrew just texted me "sup idiot !". If you're reading this, "SUP ASSHOLE ! :D My week has been fantastic 'coz no one bullied me. :D". Lol jk I've got my hand squeezed and my chair kicked for several times. -.-
- I haven't pack my bag for tomorrow's Port Dickson trip. :O
And I'm freaking hungry now. I've not eated since I extracted my teeth.
Good night world. :)