Saturday, January 23, 2010
Yes yes I understand. I'll always be the one who understand.
Hiiii I'm supposed to study but my pinkish black evillistic cells are spreading with Brandyy. You can notice our pm's are hampir sama haha. But of course I wasn't refering her, same goes to her.
We sangat sayang each other. And the other girlfriends. They're my bitches and jakuns. :D:D:D
That's one of my random facts. ;) <--wink ! :D
Anyways tomorrow I'm going to Mandarin Oriental Hotel whheeeee. But no shopping 'coz of intervensi.
Family says this must ikut this. Say that must do that. Yes I admit I demand a lot but do I get anything? No. :\
Argh I think me having sorethroat now. And flu wtvr. No mood to do stuff lately too. Feeling so weak and tired.
Bye la. ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment