Sunday, January 24, 2010

when guys stop being assholes, then i'll stop being a bitch.

I am sick. Like really sick. I think 3B spread it to me since everyone's like COUGHING during exam. See everyone's sick now. :(

I can hardly move without feeling dizzy and faint.

OHH then History and Geography are making it worse. Chinese ah, let it die only la. It was meant to die anyways. Somemore I idiot go register 8 subjects already.

Screw that.

I'll be having additional tuitions. Xiau Han and me are still worrying about Chinese class. Lok Yee settled her problem already.

Btw I watched Glee. The show's really awesome. <3

Oh and I'll leave this thing dead. Maybe I'll update it weekly that's all. This is what you get when your mood's down and studies are piling.

And since I'm not gonna update much, that chatbox on the right shall be gone. Sorry but yea.

G'night.