Updates :
- I cut my hand again.
- HOD Decoration is probably the most stressful position I'll ever get. I got around 5 task/boards to complete but I only finished 2.
- Remember the stapled finger? Yea there's a numb effect when I press on it now. Arghh.
- I'm still coughing. I lost my voice.
- Played touch rugby today with Yuki, Johyee, Jackie, Sara, Shez, Diana, Amanda, Shanteni and Joey Choy. Ran like crazy freaks, shouting and laughing. Very very tiring but one hell of fun.
- Fucking exam marking grade went higher. I'm so prepared to get straight B's instead of straight A's.
- Average sleeping time per day, 2-4 hours.
- Why? Homeworks, files, tuition, classes, decorations and duties.
The reason why I still can blog, today got little homework. And I think most 3B humans are sleeping early tonight.
Conclusion : Dying and Zombiefied. Sekolah boleh bunuh orang.
G'night.
