One word for today, mad.Morning was fine. Until I saw the number of new prefect probates omg. I seriously hate probates/prefects. No offence but yea.
Oh I wasn't the only one. Mander was mad too. We're like looking at the probates walking walking and eyes big big.
Yuki came and sat behind me. Then Mander said to her, "YOU DON'T ASK ME TO BAMBOO MY HAIR AH, I BAMBOO YOU LATER. SERIOUS."
She's joking in a way but yea she's serious too. xD
I'm sorry but I hate how prefects/probates loves to take over the school and student body. Worst still, they're in the same form as me.
Thank goodness my class around 5 probates only. And they're cool. I don't mind. :D
_______________
Before english exam. I turned psycho. I stapled my own hand. It's still bleeding but it'll stop soon.
I thought the staple has no bullet. So I was playing with it while talking to Vero. AND THENNN, it turns out to have PINK bullets.
"Jiun, you sure no bullet ke?"
"Yeapp. Positive."
"Then how come the staple is hard to press down?"
"Easy to press down la, you see."
"Really?"
"Yes." *demostrates by stapling my own hand*
I was laughing. Vero and Diana went OMG-ing. I can see blood flowing out but still I was laughing. Idk why seriously.
After 5 minutes, hand fucking pain can die. Wtvr, I deserved it.
Oh we did Pelantikan and Pelancaran decorations today. I'm telling youuuu I never wanna see another big book or big pen again. Staple too. I have phobia of those now.
So stressed out. I wanna bang myself to the wall. Then tiba tiba there's a loud thunder and fire alarm. We all went home.
Farah Akmal and Michelle wanna take their bags, THEN it went missing. They're already in tears 'coz their life is in their bags.
Curse you whoever that took it, seriously. Farah Akmal and Michelle are GOOD girls. They’re innocent. Wanna take someone’s bag also take some idiotic slut/bitch’s bag okay? Blardy hell. I hope we can track you down, then you will have the worst punishment and you would wish you die in hell.
Sorry I am mad. Really mad. Very mad. Add on those fucking stress. I can kill people right now.
Bye I have to study.
No comments:
Post a Comment