Not done yet. :\
We finished 2 and a half shelves today. DAMN PROUD. :D
Aiming 3 again tomorrow.
But Form 2's not skipping classes anymore. Mainly because we're too tired and the library teacher's coming back tomorrow.
_____________________
Slept at 1am, woke up 3am, slept back and woke up 6am drinking coffee trying to stay awake for school.
Not helping because my eyes still hurts since 3 days ago. Jasmine thought I stayed awake whole night crying LOL.
Reach home 5pm justnow with a massive headache.
It hurts so much until I can't even sleep or rest. D:
I blame stock checking !! Haha. Nahh I enjoy working together with Jia Yi, Jasmine, Dickson, Kar Man, Hui Li, Sheng Cheong and Ting Wei.
They are fun people to work with, serious when needed, fooling around only sometimes. :)
Especially Jasmine, she's so full of energy. She helped us a lot.
Staying back tomorrow until 4.30pm again. Goshh. x]
Kar Man not coming tomorrow ! She texted me a long message telling me what should I do. At the end she wrote, thanks for everything yada yada. Awwww. <3
Vero not coming for lisan. Grrrr giving me headaches only.
Thanks to Hui Li, Kar Man, Ting Wei and Sheng Cheong for staying back till sooooo late everyday eventhough we have exams.
Let's continue sneezing and dropping dead in the library eh? :D
I'm finally staying in class tomorrow. Miracle? I know.
Study now, nights. ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment